Error Message - An Error occured while processing your request

Error Message - An Error occured while processing your request

gunnagepali
Hello All,

I am very new to shibboleth and this may be simple to most of you but I am facing hard time with this..

I installed shibboleth 2.1.4 version and deployed the war file in tomcat webapps folder and configured the tomcat according to the document

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/IdPApacheTomcatPrepare

by copying the required jar files and making ssl connection to tomcat
when i access the shibb URL https://localhost:8443/idp I get a message saying
ERROR -An error occurred while processing your request. Please contact your helpdesk or user ID office for assistance. Error Message: Invalid IdP URL (HTTP 404)

Is there any configuration I need to do or am I missing something

Thanks a lot
Gunna