Eloqua --- Single Logout

Hugo Slavia
I have been reading the Eloqua logout documents --- https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/latest/marketingcs_gs/OMCAA/Help/SingleSignOn/SingleLogout.htm

If 'ResponseLocation' not specified in IdP metadata -- will it pick same value as 'Location'

<SingleLogoutService Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-Redirect"
     Location="http://example.example.com:8080/openam/IDPSloRedirect/metaAlias/idp"
     ResponseLocation="http://example.example.com:8080/openam/IDPSloRedirect/metaAlias/idp" /

Re: Eloqua --- Single Logout

Peter Schober
* Hugo Slavia <[hidden email]> [2018-06-01 03:58]:
> I have been reading the Eloqua logout documents ---
> https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/latest/marketingcs_gs/OMCAA/Help/SingleSignOn/SingleLogout.htm
>
> If 'ResponseLocation' not specified in IdP metadata -- will it pick same
> value as 'Location'

Are you asking about the Shibboleth SP behaviour?
I guess meanwhile you've been able to determine the answer to that
question yourself, by simply sending the SP an SLO request?