Discussion regarding OSJ-243

George Wang
Hi,
I recently submitted a bug regarding HTTPRedirectDeflateEncoder where additional query parameters gets dropped from the SingleSignOn Url endpoint.

Is there any reason for dropping the query parameter? If not, I'd be more than happy to submit a patch for this issue.

George

Re: Discussion regarding OSJ-243

Brent Putman

On 6/23/18 3:07 PM, George Wang wrote:
Hi,
I recently submitted a bug regarding HTTPRedirectDeflateEncoder where additional query parameters gets dropped from the SingleSignOn Url endpoint.

Is there any reason for dropping the query parameter?

Responded in detail in the Jira issue.  Short answer is that I nominally agree that this is a bug.  If Scott agrees then we'll fix for 3.4.0.