DUO MFA on SSO Between SPs

Jann Malenkoff
Condition: All users require MFA to all SPs, SSO enabled on all SPs.

User access SP1: Password/MFA

User access SP2: No Password as SSO; is it possible to trigger MFA again*?

* assuming no option to remember device.

Re: DUO MFA on SSO Between SPs

Peter Schober
* Jann Malenkoff <[hidden email]> [2018-07-01 05:44]:
> Condition: All users require MFA to all SPs, SSO enabled on all SPs.
>
> User access SP1: Password/MFA
>
> User access SP2: No Password as SSO; is it possible to trigger MFA again*?

Yes.

As for how, I'd have to refer to you to the documentation.
Or maybe someone wants to share hir own examples here.