Consuming WebMethods from a .net application... Error

Consuming WebMethods from a .net application... Error

Jorge
Hi All

i am really new with shibboleth,

I have been testing the single sign on with Shibboleth and is working fine when I access directly the webService. (For example: https://lonfp2/secure/XXXXWs/Ws.asmx ).

However, the web application (consumer) is trying to consume web methods from the webService and for some reason is not working. (For example https://lonfp2/secure/XXXXAPP/Default.aspx trying to consume web methods from  https://lonfp2/secure/XXXXWs/Ws.asmx )

I have been investigating in some Shibboleth forums and I have not found any answer. There is a guy with exactly the same problem that we have, but nobody has replied to him since 08/2011. Please refer to the following link:

http://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/Web-Service-Response-td6771356.html

Do you have any idea of what I might be missing??? Please adviceā€¦.

Kind Regards
Jorge

The error below:

[WebException: The request failed with the error message:
--
<HTML><BODY>Redirecting...</BODY></HTML>
--.]