Configure SP for multiple sites with an IDP per site

Configure SP for multiple sites with an IDP per site

mshellenberger
Hi all,

I have been attempting to configure a Service Provider to support multiple sites and each site has their own IDP. Do I need to use a Discovery Service even though each site will only ever go to one specific IDP? Is it possible to somehow use the SessionInitiator to specify each IDP for each site?

I found the following in an older thread (http://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/Chaining-SessionInitiators-td7294390.html):

Multiple IDPs means doing discovery, or it means URL trickery to hardwire
the entityID based on the resource.

Basically, I'm looking to find out if it is possible to hard code the entityID of the IDP based on the site (host name)?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!