CAS-IdP and Shib SP for testing

awhittl3
Hello,

I've set up CAS as the Authentication Provider for Shib IDP via this link https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/Shibboleth-CAS+Integration.  Everything is up and tests on TestSHIB great.  I am currently working on releasing attributes.  To test the attributes and if they are released I've tried TestSHIB, but while everything on my side looks like its releasing I find it hard to tell from the TestSHIB side.

What I am thinking of doing is setting up a Shibboleth SP for testing purposes.  Are there any good directions for the set up of Shibboleth SP as a test SP?  I am rather new to Shibboleth and any information as to where to look would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

April