Building Shibboleth in Windows and Visual Studio

Building Shibboleth in Windows and Visual Studio

Pieter Breed
Hi,

I am trying to get Shibboleth built on Windows7 64 using Visual Studio 8. I've read through the wiki page (https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/NativeSPWindowsSourceBuild) but I'm having some build problems.

I managed to find many of the dependencies and got them set up. One of the items I can't get set up is libmemcached which apparently has a win32 port but without Visual Studio support. Is this correct?

I am also getting a few errors in the REL_2 branch which I can't explain:

1>c:\dev\shib\branches\rel_2\shibsp\remoting\impl\socketlistener.cpp(434) : error C2660: 'xmltooling::Thread::create' : function does not take 3 arguments
4>c:\dev\shib\branches\rel_2\fastcgi\shibresponder.cpp(45) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'fcgio.h': No such file or directory

Is it currently possible to build shibboleth on windows and visual studio?

Regards,
Pieter