Book release: A Guide to OpenSAML V3

Stefan Rasmusson
Hi OpenSAML developers

I want to tell you that I just released a new edition of my book, A Guide to OpenSAML. The book has been updated to cover OpenSAML V3.

The book contains the following additions from the previous edition
  • Sample project updated for V3
  • All the previous text and examples, updated for V3
  • New chapters on message handlers and message contexts
  • A rudimentary migration guide from V2 to V3
The book is available for purchase here https://gumroad.com/l/ypPk

--
Stefan Rasmusson

RE: Book release: A Guide to OpenSAML V3

Cantor, Scott E.
> I want to tell you that I just released a new edition of my book, A Guide to
> OpenSAML. The book has been updated to cover OpenSAML V3.

Thank you. This was very timely because I was about to yank some of the existing web site material due to the lack of documentation, so I've reverted that and did up a very skeletal home page in the OS30 space with a link to the book.

Just If anyone is still looking here, the book is now located hereĀ https://blog.samlsecurity.com/a-guide-to-opensamlv3.html

--
Stefan