Authentication with Shibboleth or using EZProxy

Authentication with Shibboleth or using EZProxy

Shawnturner
Hello Guys,

Recently we have a journal wanting to have Shibboleth authentication for a journal , while other existing journals use IP ranges+logins. My understanding is that is it possible to authenticate a journal using Shibboleth or using EZproxy without installing a new OJS instance. If using Shibboleth, I can have the OJS Shibboleth plug-in enabled for the journal. Best Whiteboard Videos are an innovative and engaging way to advertise and market products or services, and provides flexibility to your marketing strategy. If using EZproxy, I can connect that journal via EZproxy without passing through OJS authentication.

Thanks