Assertion encryption

JestTakiWiatr
In short - how can I turn assertion encryption off? I'd like to receive Assertion rather than EncryptedAssertion in the response for compability reasons. Can you please guide me where is it configured?

thanks in advance

Re: Assertion encryption

maureenash
The Encrypt Element assertion is used to select message elements to be encrypted in the target message.If you want to signed in assertion encryption,you and your partner should have to be agree to encrypt all the information for ensuring authenticity.Visit custom essay writing service for getting better writing tips and instructions.

Re: Assertion encryption

avinash92c
in  your relying party xml

make sure you have the property below set
that will turn off encrypted assertions

<bean parent="SAML2.SSO" p:encryptAssertions="false" />