AdAggregrateAuthenticator Bind error

bkh1082
I'm running Shibboleth IDP 3.2.1 with the AdAggregrateAuthenticator configured to authenticate against my 2 Active Directory Forests.  One is utilized by faculty/staff and the other students.   The authentication works successfully for a short while, but then it starts giving a bind LDAP error.   I have debug logging turned on, and have not been able to isolate the issue.  A service restart of shib corrects it for a short while.

The error returned is:

In order to perform this operation a successful bind must be completed on the connection., data 0, v2580]; remaining name

I believe it has something to do with the connection pooling being utilized but I'm new to Shib, Java, and the spring framework.