Accessing web server environment variables??

Accessing web server environment variables??

bontakun
hey I've been given a web project which is Java based and I want to know how I would go about
accessing the web server environment variables so I can print them all out. It's for my testing, I'd like to see what variables are stored. Is there a java class that I can use to get these?

This project is using shibboleth to protect it.

As you can see with Step 13 of the Shibboleth process,

I read the following at:

http://www.switch.ch/aai/demo/expert.html

Step 13:Finally, the user receives a Shibboleth session cookie and gets redirected to the resource of this demo. The attributes received from the user's Home Organization are provided by the mod_shib module to the web application as web server environment variables. Therefore, the resource could also use these attributes to further restrict access.

Thanks heaps