404 when trying to access Validator URL from LDAPConnector page

404 when trying to access Validator URL from LDAPConnector page

GUSTIN Jean-Marc

I am trying to find information on how to configure an LDAPDataConnector using springResources.

It appears that the Validator URL at the bottom of the page leads to a 404.

Best regards,

Jean-Marc Gustin
SWIFT | IT | Matching Applications

Swift.com Platform and Applications
Tel: +326553540
Mob: +32498258690
www.swift.com

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or proprietary and intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail.  Thank you for your co-operation.  SWIFT reserves the right to retain e-mail messages on its systems and, under circumstances permitted by applicable law, to monitor and intercept e-mail messages to and from its systems.

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

RE: 404 when trying to access Validator URL from LDAPConnector page

Rod Widdowson
> I am trying to find information on how to configure an LDAPDataConnector using springResources.
> It appears that the Validator URL at the bottom of the page leads to a 404.

What’s in the logs?  Whence the 404?  Why do you draw this conclusion?

Re: 404 when trying to access Validator URL from LDAPConnector page

Peter Schober
* Rod Widdowson <[hidden email]> [2018-05-11 10:26]:
> > I am trying to find information on how to configure an LDAPDataConnector using springResources.
> > It appears that the Validator URL at the bottom of the page leads to a 404.
>
> What’s in the logs?  Whence the 404?  Why do you draw this
> conclusion?

What the OP is saying is that in the wiki section
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/LDAPConnector#LDAPConnector-Externally(Spring)DefinedContent
the links shows as
* com.google.common.cache.Cache<String,Map<String,IdPAttribute>>
* Validator
are broken, with the latter pointing to
http://shibboleth.net/cgi-bin/java-idp.cgi/net/shibboleth/idp/attribute/resolver/dc/impl/Validator

$ curl -Lsvo /dev/null http://shibboleth.net/cgi-bin/java-idp.cgi/net/shibboleth/id | grep '^< HTTP' | sed 's|^< ||'
HTTP/1.1 302 Moved
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

RE: 404 when trying to access Validator URL from LDAPConnector page

Rod Widdowson
> What the OP is saying is that in the wiki section
> https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/LDAPConnector#LDAPConnector-Externally(Spring)DefinedContent
> the links shows as
> * com.google.common.cache.Cache<String,Map<String,IdPAttribute>>

Gotcha, thanks both.  I'll fix it